Antesky 13-Meter earth station antenna system of trussed type search and track the Satellite singles among the regulated operational frequency in the random, provids high gain and exceptional pattern characteristics as well as low VSWR.The reflector is a composite structure in which the panels are stretch-formed and riveted with its rings and ribs with high accuracy and supported with backups so as to meet the designed surface accuracy.Antesky earth station antenna systems are available for a wide range of applications including wireless telecommunication service providers, Internet service provider, system operators and broadcasters throughout the world,Antesky is a professional Earth Station Antenna suppliers.
1) The main reflector adopts shaped Cassegrain antenna and designed by advanced CAD technology so that the antenna can get high effective, low noise temperature and low sidelobe.
2) Feed horn has the characteristics of highly effective corrugated horn, wide beamwidth and highly-purified Polarization.
3) High reliable and anti-hash environment ability;
4) The design is more humane, more convenient to operate.
5) Adopt AC Speed motor drive control system, reliable and convenient to operate.
|Antenna Noise Temperature10° Elevation20° Elevation
|Cross Polarization Isolation for LP||On Axis:35 dB Across 1dB Beam Width:33 dB|
|Axial Ratio（For Circular Pol.）||1.06 within 1dB main beam width|
|Tx. Power Capability, KW||5||2|
|Feed Insertion Loss ( dB)||0.25||0.2||0.25||0.25|
|Radiation Pattern: First Sidelobe||CCIR.580-4|
|Antenna Type||Cassegrain Antenna|
|Antenna Pedestal Type||Kingpost Pedestal/Rotation Pedestal|
|FinishesReflector SurfacePedestal & Back Structure||Aluminum panels with high-diffusing white paintHot dipped Galvanized|
|Surface Accuracy (RMS)||≤ 0.35mm|
|Azimuth||Kingpost pedestal as ±85° / Rotary pedestal as 0°～360°|
|Antenna Drive||Manual or Motorized drive|
|Operational Wind||72km/h Gusting to 97km/h|
|Temperature||– 45°C ～ + 60°C|
|Solar Radiation||1135Kcal/ h/ m2|
|Seismic (Survival)||0.3g (H), 0.15g (V)|
|Shock and Vibration||As Encountered by Commercial Air, Rail and Truck|
|Atmospheric Conditions||As Encountered by Moderately Corrosive Coastal and Industrial Areas|