Antesky 18.5-Meter earth station antenna system of trussed type search and track the Satellite singles among the regulated operational frequency in the random, provids high gain and exceptional pattern characteristics as well as low VSWR.The reflector is a composite structure in which the panels are stretch-formed and riveted with its rings and ribs with high accuracy and supported with backups so as to meet the designed surface accuracy.Antesky earth station antenna systems are available for a wide range of applications including wireless telecommunication service providers, Internet service provider, system operators and broadcasters throughout the world,Antesky is a professional Earth Station Antenna suppliers.
Features of 18.5M Earth Station Antenna
1. Optional C-band, ku-band, ka-band frequency;
2. Linear or Circular Polarized feed system as option;
3. 2 port or 4 port available as option;
4. The main reflector adopts shaped Cassegrain antenna and designed by advanced CAD technology so that the antenna can get high effective, low noise temperature and low sidelobe.
5. Feed horn has the characteristics of highly effective corrugated horn, wide beamwidth and highly-purified Polarization.
6. High reliable and anti-hash environment ability;
7. The design is more humane, more convenient to operate.
8. Adopt AC Speed motor drive control system, reliable and convenient to operate.
|Operating Frequency, GHz||Receive||Transmit||Receive||Transmit|
|3.625 to 4.2||5.85 to 6.425||3.4 to 4.2||5.85 to 6.65|
|Antenna Gain, dBi: Tx(at Tx port to feed)Rx((at Rx port of feed)||59.68+20lg [f/6(GHz)]56.23+20lg [f/4(GHz)]||59.58+20lg [f/6(GHz)]56.13+20lg [f/4(GHz)]|
|Cross Polarization Isolation for LP||On Axis: 35dB, Within 1dB beamwidth:30dB|
|Axial Ratio (dB) for CP||0.5dB per port|
|Antenna Noise Temperature: 5deg Elevation10deg Elevation20deg Elevation
|-3dB Beam Width(deg)||0.26||0.18||0.26||0.18|
|Total Power Handling Capability||5kw (cw) per Tx port|
|Feed Insertion Loss, dB||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|Port to Port Isolation: Tx to Rx(Tx Freq)Rx to RxTx to Tx(Same Band)||85dBCP: 20dB LP: 30dBCP: 20dB LP: 30dB|
|Radiation Pattern:First Sidelobe||CCIR.580|
|Azimuth||170deg continuous（w.r.t true south）|
|Elevation||5 to 90deg|
|Finishes: Reflector SurfacePedestal & Back Structure||Aluminum panels with high-diffusing white paintGalvanized steel|
|Surface Accuracy||0.7mm (R.M.S)|
|Operational Wind||72km/h Gusting to 100km/h|
|Rain||Up to 100mm/h operational and survival|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 100% operational and survival|
|Temperature||– 40Deg.c to +60Deg.c|
|Radial Ice(Survival)||25mm on all surface|
|Shock and Vibration||As encountered during shipment by commercial air, sea, or truck|
|Corrosive atmosphere||As encountered in coastal regions and/or heavily industrialized areas|
|0.3g (H), 0.15g (V)|