For Antesky antenna with simutaneous X/Ka in a single feed, its reflector adopts aluminum honeycomb bi-layer material manufacture procedure.
Antesky 6.2M X/KA Dual bands receive only antenna Systems by developing antenna feed system that is capable of operating simultaneously in X-band and Ka-band.
The Simultaneous Dual Band Feed satellite antenna feed, operating simultaneously in both X and Ka bands, and designed for use with the Wideband Global System satellite constellation, provides that flexibility.
Reflector manufacture procedure of Antesky 6.2M X/KA Dual bands receive only antenna：
- Aluminum honeycomb double-layer material
Material: Include double-layer honeycomb plate, and the honeycomb plate is made by some airtight hexagonal honeycomb, there’s one layer of clapboard between two-layer honeycomb plates, there’s one layer of panel on the up and down of the two-layer honeycomb plates.
Features: It has strong heat preservation, heat insulation performance, especially suitable for high accuracy antenna with ka and Q frequency band.
Advantage: This kind of material supply a kind of aluminum honeycomb structure antenna reflector production method with high accuracy, light weight, big bending stiffness, strong strength and big rigidity; and the antenna reflector has the features with high accuracy, strong strength, simple processing technology and reliable performance.
- Antenna reflector manufacture technological process
Manufacturing process flow diagram
- Inner stretch forming curve surface;
- Inner stretch forming mould;
- Inner stretch forming;
- Outer stretch forming curve surface;
- Outer stretch forming mould;
- Outer stretch forming;
- Sealing Edge;
- Sealing Edge tooling;
- Angle iron embedded parts;
- Connection embedded parts;
- Aluminum honeycomb core material;
- Antenna reflector unit.For more Antesky product information, you can click Antesky and please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of our product.